What is Autodesk Formlt Pro?
Autodesk FormIt Pro allows professionals in the fields of architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) to create, collaborate, and analyse building projects on the web, an iPad, or the desktop. It provides intuitive modelling tools for massing and schematic design and intelligent energy analysis. It allows users to capture design ideas using 3D sketching and push-pull manipulation, and add realism, context, and location awareness. Analysis tools help designers understand performance and optimise their designs earlier than ever. Autodesk FormIt Pro connects conceptual design to BIM workflows with native Revit integration and smart objects that flow smoothly between design tools.
What are the key features of Autodesk Formlt Pro?
The key features of Autodesk FormIt Pro are as follows:
- Integrated energy analysis
- Make informed design decisions earlier in the process with Insight energy analysis
- Design with intelligence
- Explore parametric conceptual designs with an improved FormIt/Dynamo connection
- Improved visualisation and materials
- Find sample materials easily through the built-in Material Library
- Massing studies for programming
- Create massing studies in FormIt, then use Revit for quantification and presentation
- Use real-world context
- Bring 3D terrain and roadway information into FormIt with Infraworks
- Improved visualisation
- View a FormIt model in Revit 2021 for real-time enhanced navigation, walkthroughs
What are the benefits of using Autodesk Formlt pro?
With Autodesk FormIt Pro, users can work smarter with BIM-based conceptual design, intuitive tools, and anytime, anywhere access. Benefits of Autodesk FormIt Pro include:
- Native Revit integration
- Smart objects that flow smoothly between Revit and FormIt
- Familiar 3D sketching and push-pull manipulation
- Energy and solar analysis
- Save designs in the cloud or to your local PC
Check out our services if you are looking to outsource affordable and quality Autodesk FormIt Pro services. We cater to main contractors, consultants, architects, engineers, and many more. We will be glad to assist you.