What is Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional?
Robot Structural Analysis Professional is a finite element analysis software suitable for engineers who need a structural analysis solution that allows them to model, analyse and design a variety of materials such as steel structures and concrete structures in compliance with Eurocodes, American codes, and British standards amongst others.
This comprehensive structural engineering design software solution allows enhanced BIM operability only in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection, an essential set of integrated BIM tools. The collection includes Revit, AutoCAD, Advance Steel and many more. This allows engineers to iterate and optimise their designs with full communication between packages, eventually streamlining the design process and enabling traceability of design changes along the way.
What are the uses of Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional?
The key features of Robot Structural Analysis Professional are as follows:
- BIM-integrated workflows
- Exchange data with Revit and other design tools
- Wind load simulation
- Test wind loads during design to avoid costly changes
- Extensive analysis capabilities
- Test the behaviour of static, modal, and nonlinear structures
- Finite element auto-meshing
- Create a high-quality, advanced finite element mesh for more precise analysis results
- Country-specific design standards
- Work with country-specific section shapes and building codes in imperial or metric to support code-checking
- Open and flexible API
- Create custom parametric structures, directly extract results, and extend analysis and code-checking capabilities
What are the benefits of Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional?
Benefits of Robot Structural Analysis Professional include:
- Detailed pressure for panels from wind load simulations
- Sequential self-weight load for stories
- Core walls results improvements
- Steel design and code checking updates
- BIM interoperability with Revit
Check out our services if you are looking to outsource affordable and quality Robot Structural Analysis Professional services. We cater to main contractors, consultants, architects, engineers, and many more. We will be glad to assist you.